PR + Marketing Coordinator
We are an established full-service boutique PR, marketing and digital media agency with a focus on architectural products and the interior design industry. Currently, we are seeking a PR and Marketing Coordinator to join our creative and dedicated team. This is a remote position where you will work as the direct support to our account team.
As the direct support to one of our account directors, you will be responsible for the work flow and coordination of client accounts, follow up on media outreach and pitches, managing the day to day administrative requirements, social media integration, and act as project/job trafficker for marketing projects and campaigns for the clients your team works on.
The candidate selected for this position must first and foremost, demonstrate an “all-in” and “do what it takes” work ethic and spirit. Qualified candidates must possess strong written and communication skills as well as proven analytical and interpersonal skills. Candidate must be organized and care about details to produce a great product in everything that they do.
Manage content and records for PR campaigns:
- Content writing to include: Blog posts, social media posts, eblasts
- Create editorial calendars for blogs and email campaigns
- Research and develop media and influencer lists
- Produce pitches and press materials
- Follow up with editors and clients to assist in PR efforts
- Create and maintain PR reporting document
- Editorial calendar maintenance and media kit management
- Prepare and manage production schedule for PR campaigns
Skills and traits we are looking for:
- An organized, detailed and systematic approach to everything
- Proactive in everything, anticipating and thinking ahead.
- Able to multi-task and effectively manage time – successfully able to handle and balance multiple projects and client accounts.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are critical.
- Copy editing and proofreading skills are critical.
- Extremely Proficient in using Microsoft Office products to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with Cision.
- Passionate, creative and ambitious in all aspects of life (work and outside of work).
- Able to be self-motivated and resourceful to maintain productivity
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role or position in an advertising, marketing or PR firm*Journalism and Communication major is a plus
DRS Worldwide Inc. offers a creative and inviting work environment, a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits program that includes: medical, PTO and “guilt-free” sick days at your discretion.
Please submit resume and 2-3 writing samples to: email@example.com